Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm Joining the Club

































Last Friday night we went to a Hillcrest Basketball game. While we were there I reflected on how much my life has changed in the past year. After spending so many years with kids in high school and thinking about dances, their dates, and activities, I am now spending my time watching little ones play. This afternoon all of the grandkids were here and this is what the scene was like at my house. Harlee loves to turn the wheels on cars, Brighton was learning how to do the splits, Jaden was running around playing with our puppy, and Brigham was busy taking it all in!! What a joy they are to me.

I hope to share my family life here (and maybe a little of my work life and church service as well.)


Lately I've been working on learning how to convert my photos to black and white. It can be as easy as clicking on one button or a photoshop process involving many steps. Here is one I did the other night which I am happy with.

Hope all of you family members and friends will join in and make your own blog. It's easy and would be a wonderful way to keep up with what is going on with everyone. Just today the girls were asking about some of their cousins--how jobs were going and such. I didn't know. It made me think how nice it would be if they shared their lives with us since we are having a harder time all getting together.

No comments: