Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a very nice holiday weekend. First of all, we upgraded our cable tv to digital cable. It was fun playing with the DVR. I don't watch much TV, but it will make the time that I do spend so much more enjoyable. I've chosen several shows that I like to be recorded every day. That way, if I do want to watch, I can see what I want without commercials.



On Saturday, the sun came out. It was so nice to work outside in the yard for a couple of hours. Then, Greg and I decided to drive over to Teton Park. It was still winter there, but very beautiful. We watched the sunset at Snake River Overlook. I got so cold, but the view was worth it.




Easter was spent at church and with family. We had dinner at our house. It was fun having the kids here. I think everyone had a great time. Here are some Easter photos we took of the kids the other day.


2 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

Such gorgeous pictures, you know if you ever run out of photography subjects I have a few little posers at my house.

Katie had the baby last night (monday) everything is good. if I haven't talked to you yet call me for details :)

Terri French said...

Becky,
I would love to come over and take some natural light photos of your baby. I'm trying to learn more about it before my daughter has her baby next fall. I'll talk to you about it.

I talked to Chad today and got the latest on Katie's baby. Thanks.