Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Heather and Beau





It has been a real joy to watch Heather and Beau in action with the kids the past couple of months. They will be moving out soon, so I'm trying to enjoy all the moments. Everyone is anxious to get back to normal, but it will be a bittersweet moment for me.

They are the most devoted parents. Once Beau gets home from work he hardly puts the baby down. You should see how she stares at his face. She knows who her daddy is. He also plays with Harlee. They play with her princesses for hours on end. Beau gives Jaycie her bath every day. It's great to watch. She loves her bath time and doesn't cry any more.




Heather is so devoted and patient as a mother. The kids always come first. It's no wonder that Jaycie is growing like a weed. I hardly ever hear her cry. The girls always look so cute.




It's fun being a grandma and watching all my girls be moms. They just couldn't be better or more devoted to their kids.

I know I'm bragging.....but isn't that what grandmas are supposed to do!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Heather and Beau are great parents! I love the picture of Beau giving Jaycie a bath. She looks so big.

Jason, Liz, and Troy said...

She's so cute. It's amazing how fast they grow and change.

Deborah Raymond said...

Terri... You have always impressed me as a mom! Those daughters of yours learned to be good mothers from someone pretty amazing! What a blessing you are to all of us!