Saturday, April 24, 2010

Learning New Things

I purchased a new high definition camcorder. Working with the files from it on my computer has been a huge challenge. Sometimes they would make my computer crash. Other times the software I was using would freeze up. It has taken me so many hours of research to find out the best way to use the files. But, you know me, when I have a problem like that I get obsessed with finding a solution. I finally found some software that could convert the files into a usable form. I've made my first movie with the files. The videos from the hike and in the car were taken with my little point and shoot camera. The others came from the camcorder.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Terri, how wonderful to watch! Your grandchildren are beautiful! I'm thankful for the blessing of sharing two of them with you.

Wirkus said...

THAT IS AWESOME!! I love the movie!! i've always wanted to learn how to do that stuff, but so far dont have the ambition :) maybe one day :)

Amber said...

How fun. I am sure you are glad you spent all that time to learn how to make the videos!

Deborah Raymond said...

That was a happy moment in my day! Thank you for your gift!