Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmastime is here….

I’ve had a fun time preparing for Christmas this week.  Thank heavens for Internet shopping because I’ve been able to do a lot of it sitting at my computer, which is a lot more fun to me than getting out to the stores.

There have been two things I’ve enjoyed so much.  First is the Christmas music.  What would Christmas be without all the beautiful music?  Then I enjoyed listening to an interview on LDS conversations.  It was with Gary Ceran, a man who has faced more heartache in his life than I can comprehend.  His testimony has touched my heart and uplifted me more than I can say.  After all he has been through he still says that the Lord is smarter than him and the Lord loves him.  He totally trusts that through all the heartache God was in charge and knew what was best for his family.  It is amazing.  If you get a chance to listen to it, you won’t be sorry.

I’m grateful I could help out Amber this week.  She is doing so well and will soon be able to do everything she wants and needs to do.  The boys are so much fun.  We had a great time out in the snow a couple of days ago.  We built a little snowman that Brigham loved.

Jaden and Brighton had fun wresting in the snow.

I sure am glad that they love to come to my house.  Next May it will be Heather’s girls’ turn!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I can't thank you enough Mom for all of your help this week. I felt bad that you were so tired last night. But after Monday I shouldn't need help for a while! I am so grateful my kids have a grandma like you. I love you!

Jenn said...

I am just laughing that you still have that old hat. It is perfect for a snowman.