Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Feeling Very Grateful....



It's a gloomy, drizzly day. It's one of those depressing kind of days. But, as I was driving to work today I kept thinking how grateful I am for a normal, quiet kind of day. I bet that there are millions of people in Japan who would love to have a normal day. I don't think I will be complaining about the weather anytime soon.

I went to the grocery store and felt so grateful to be able to buy whatever I wanted, after seeing the video clips of stores in Japan with emply shelves. I feel very grateful for all the little things today.


2 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for the perspective, this weather has made me feel a little blue. But I too have so much to be grateful for!

Rob and Jenn said...

Terri,
I absolutely agree with this post. Thanks for reminding me about the simple things I am blessed to have.
I've been thinking about you lately and hope all is well with you and your family. I miss seeing you on a regular basis and Anna does as well. She still talks about you randomly.
Jenn