Friday, December 12, 2008

A Good Laugh

A couple of days ago I posted the "Hello, Santa" photo. Here is the context and story of that photo. Amber wanted to take some two year birthday photos of the twins. Right off Brigham tripped on the backdrop, fell, and bumped his head on the trunk we wanted the kids to sit on. He hit it really hard and was crying uncontrollably. I thought I would try taking a photo of Jaden while Amber was consoling Brigham.

As you can see, he wasn't too excited about it.




Then we tried the twins without much luck. I gave them the Santa hats and the phone to try to distract them and get their mind off the photography for a moment. The photos that follow show what happened. I was laughing until I had tears streaming down my face.




3 comments:

ronda said...

That is HILARIOUS! I love the one where Jaden has just had enough so he has the twins in a head lock! These photos are awesome...I cannot stop laughing!

Deborah Raymond said...

Terri... what a fun way to capture all these fun memories... thank you for sharing...

Heather said...

Like I said last night, these pictures gave me a good long laugh! I think Amber should put them on her Christmas card!