Saturday, December 6, 2008

Little Boys

I'm quickly learning that little boys are not like little girls at all. Our girls were all cuddly fairly quiet little children. They were active, but not overly so. Well the grandsons are all so different from that. Even little Jade, while cuddly at times, at other times is very strong and active. I can only imagine what he will be like when he is mobile.

We've had the great fortune of tending all the little boys lately. Jade was as darling as ever. Jenny loves this little blue hat and I can see why.




Greg and I had nothing going on this evening, so we thought that Amber and Jason might like a night out. We offered our babysitting services. I must say that the twins are a blast right now. They are really starting to talk. Their voices are so cute....very gruff, husky and loud.....just like little boys ought to be. As you can see from Jaden's photo, he is turning into a normal little boy with silly expressions. What joy all four of these squirmy, loud, obnoxious (in a cute little boy sort of way), and loving children bring into our lives. I just wish they wouldn't grow so fast!!









3 comments:

ronda said...

How fun! I bet you both love having the boys come visit...I am also sure you are tired when they go home! What energy...if I only had half that much!

Amber said...

I wish I had their energy too! Thanks for watching them for us. It is such a treat to be able to go out without the kids.

Jenn said...

Thanks for taking that picture. It is so adorable. Boys are so much fun!