Friday, May 29, 2009

It Brings Back Memories





When our girls were little, they loved playing in the water almost more than anything. We always bought season's passes to the Ammon Pool. Nearly every day they would go swimming. Of course, when they were little the backyard pool was a huge hit.

A while ago I took Harlee under the crawl space with me to find some old toys. She must have seen our wading pool down there. Yesterday Heather called and said that Harlee had asked if she could come swim in "Grandma Terri's Pool". Of course I had to get it out for her. It didn't have long to warm up but Harlee didn't mind the cold water. It reminded me of the "Old Days"!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for letting us come! Harlee had so much fun. I'm sure it is the first time of many this summer.

Jenn said...

Some of my fondest memories are of swimming in the backyard and going to the Ammon pool.