Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Perfect Day

Last week Stan told us that Ashlee and Dru had a great time at Yellowstone Park seeing lots of wildlife. So, Saturday, Greg and I decided to go. We had a fabulous day. We saw 4 grizzlies, 1 black bear, a coyote, fox, antelope, and of course, elk, eagles, and moose. There was a surprise around every turn. Besides the wildlife, the scenery was fantastic. It was a clear day with light puffy clouds.....just perfect.

Coming home we had the fun experience of getting into a traffic jam with a buffalo herd. They were not about to let cars deter them from walking in the road.












5 comments:

Heather said...

It sure looks like you had fun! I hope that we can go sometime soon. I think Beau would really like it.

Amber said...

I'm glad you got to get away for the day and see so many neat things!

Deborah Raymond said...

Incredible pictures... as always! Nature is so amazing!

Jenn said...

I would much rather be in a buffalo jam vs. a SLC traffic jam any day.

Charles Family said...

Don't you love Yellowstone? It is quickly becoming one of my favorite places. I'm glad you saw a moose, that is one thing that I haven't seen in there. Aren't the grizzlies amazing?