Monday, September 21, 2009

Visiting Gary and Julie




Greg's brother, Gary, lives in such a beautiful place. They have a large farm in the Palouse area of northern Idaho. The ground is not flat there. There are either rolling hills of farmland or higher hills of lush timberland. Gary and Julie built a new house a couple of years ago, and we were anxious to see it.

Of course, I knew it would be beautiful. Julie is incredibly talented in decorating. She is also very talented at cooking and entertaining. We were treated to some delicious meals.

It is a long drive to their home--about 8 to 10 hours depending on which route you take. But, it was certainly worth the trip. We loved every minute of it.

Gary and Julie took us sight seeing on Saturday, which was fun. Coeur d'Alene is beautiful.







Gary and Julie's new house has a most beautiful view of their farmland. The first sunset shot was taken right from their back deck. Inside the house is perfectly decorated. Sorry, these indoor photos aren't the best.



3 comments:

ronda said...

What a beautiful home! So glad you were able to go! I know northern Idaho is beautiful...I need to go one day!

Amber said...

I wish I could have gone! It is so pretty there.

Deborah Raymond said...

My whole life I've been drawn to pastoral paintings and photographs... yours are always so beautiful and I love them even more. God sure has blessed us with a beautiful world and you with a beautiful talent of capturing it!