Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Annual French Family Halloween Party

Heather and Beau invited all of us to a Halloween Party at their home. We had a blast. I'm sure it will become a family tradition. They sure put on a great party with costumes, decorations, great food, fun games, a treasure hunt for the kids.... It was perfect.

In attendance were a princess, two cowboys, Tony Stewart, a monkey, a strawberry, Juan Valdez, the Easter Bunny, two Bonneville Basketball players, Daisy the dog, Handy Manny, Go Diego Go, and Dora the Explorer. Diego won the prize for the best costume, which was designed by yours truly....!! Diego and Dora had a surprise for the monkey, strawberry, cowboys, princess, and Tony Stewart in the magic backpack and rescue bag. A ghost left a treat for the kids in the clothes dryer of all places!! I can't wait to see what happens next year.

I think that Beau's family has activities like this and the traditions are spilling over into our family, so thank you Hall family for being so great... I know you read these Margaret.



















5 comments:

Deborah Raymond said...

What a fun celebration! And the princess looks just like a princess! Very fun costumes... this might even top the white elephant competition at Christmas! I can hardly wait to see next year!

Jenn said...

Mom, your pictures are great!!

Amber said...

Oh man, I am a nerd! It was a blast though.

ronda said...

What a fun party!! I want to come next year! I promise I will dress up!

Margaret said...

Love the pictures - as always. So glad you had fun. You all look great! I've never been too crazy about Halloween but my kids sure love it. I am not creative at all when it comes to costumes. Oh well....