Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Excellence









It has been a long time since I posted on my blog. I could tell all of you about my darling grandchildren, the wonderful time we had at Christmas, what I got for Christmas, or the fact that I have been exercising at the gym again for a few weeks now. But, I won't. My kids have done a great job and telling about all the wonderful things we have done together.

I want to tell you about something that I thought was really great. Yesterday we went to the home of a man named Frank Fogerty. He goes to church with my boss, so Brent was able to find out about Frank's open house. Frank has a cute building on his property that he has turned into a home for his model train collection. It is amazing. Every detail is so perfect. You could spend hours looking at all the little buildings and people. I just loved going there and seeing it. Seeing something this excellent always inspires me to want to do better at the things I love to do. I hope you enjoy a few glimpses of Frank's excellent creation!!

1 comment:

Deborah Raymond said...

Terri, if anyone does things excellently it is you! I think everything you touch is amazing! I loved the pictures... what a fun hobby!