Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Haven't Been Diligent

My gratitude posts are getting fewer and farther between. Things have been crazy the past while. Besides a lot to do, the flu took its toll on me for a few days. I'm glad to be almost back to normal.

Today when I was coming home from work I saw three missionaries walking down the road. They ranged from very tall to very short and were walking with the tall one by the road, the middle one in the middle and the short one the furthest away. I thought that they looked so cute and a little dorky. Then I thought, "What a miracle it is that the church can get these young men to make such a sacrifice to go on a mission while they are still teenagers!!" It's just another witness to me that the church is true. It's so brilliant to take young men at this age and teach them to sacrifice their own wishes for something better. What a blessing it is in the lives of all of us that they learn this at such a young age.

Then I read something in Logan's letter that just says how I feel about the church.... " I love this church and the gospel it makes so much sense and feels so right." It has always felt so right to me. I'm so grateful for that.

No comments: