Friday, February 8, 2008

Snow Day


I woke up at 5:30 and Greg was still home. He told me that he got ready for work, then called and found out that all roads to the INL were closed and work was cancelled for the day. I still went to work for a while. But when I got home we decided to have a "Special Day" with Jaden.

We took him to Leo's place for lunch and he had a great time on the little rides they have there.


After lunch we came home and Jaden tried to "rest" without much luck. His grandpa was on the roof shoveling off the snow. So Jaden had to go out and have a little snow fight with Grandpa. It was a great afternoon for us.

We didn't bring Jaden's snow clothes with us, so he was stuck wearing some of my pink gloves.



Being grandparents sure is fun!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Jaden is so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents.