Thursday, January 15, 2009

Who Knew????

Today when I was driving home from work I noticed all the frost on the trees from the fog that we had this morning. I grabbed my camera and my macro lens and went out to take a few photos.

I had no idea that the frost grew in spikes. I wonder why??.......

I've been kind of sad this week because things aren't going well at work. Seems no one needs commercial appraisals right now.....

I feel so bad for Brent and Mel.....for me too, since I've loved my job. But seeing this beauty of nature really cheered me up today.

Then I got to take some photos of Lola and Jade.....Josh and Lindsay, too!! That really cheered me up, but I'll let them share the photos with all of you. I must say that there are some beautiful babies (and people) in this family!!


3 comments:

Heather said...

I could tell when I talked to you yesterday that you were feeling blue about work. It will all work out. . .things always do. We're learning that. Those pictures of the frost are really beautiful, and I love the pictures of Lola. I'm glad you are getting all practiced up for baby sister!

Amber said...

I noticed that about the frost the other day as well and was surprised! Like Heather said, things will work out at your job. We have been praying for you and everyone at your work!

ronda said...

It is amazing to see God's creations....even in frost! He cares about the smallest details and because of that I know everything will work out with your work exaclty they way it needs too!