Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ok, I'm bragging......


But about my daughter, not myself!! I'm so proud of Melissa. This past year she has held down a job as well as gone to school. She just got her grades for the winter semester and she got all A's....not even one A-!! She qualifies for a full tuition scholarship next year.

It's fun having her home. She is working at Town and Country Gardens this summer. I hope she will learn a lot so she can teach me how to be a better gardener.

Congratulations, Melissa!!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Yeah Melissa! I can't wait for you to become a teacher. You'll be such a great one.

Jenn said...

That is awesome!! I have to say that I'm not surprised. She has it all brains and beauty.

Amber said...

That really is amazing that she could juggle everything and do so good. I am so proud of her too.

I think she looks so pretty in that picture!