Monday, June 8, 2009

Storms and Weather Expert


Friday was a relatively nice day for most of the day. But things can change quickly around here. I was outside watering my flowers when I saw the following sight. Needless to say, I didn't need to finish watering. It was quite a storm. I love watching storms move through. I guess that's something I learned from Greg, The weather channel will probably never be my favorite, though. I guess I'm glad he likes it because I can always ask him what the weather is supposed to be. He will know. He also always knows what phase the moon is in and what time the sun will rise and set. I learned, from him, to enjoy storms.

1 comment:

Deborah Raymond said...

I love thunder and lightening storms... from inside... or at least inside the garage... they are amazing episodes of nature. The sky and feeling... very unique! Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures!