Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's the little things.....

When it comes to being a grandma, it's watching the little things that bring so much joy....

Like

Watching Jade enjoy his birthday presents.



Or seeing his birthday candle blowing technique.



Having Harlee show me what she learned in dancing lessons.



Or just seeing the sparkle in Jaycie's eyes....and watching her newly developed spunkiness (is that a word?).



Now, what can I say about the Vest boys.....They always make me laugh. It's so different from the life I had as a mom with four girls. When I saw these photos, I thought of the three monkeys.....hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil.




How I love these little ones. Each is so unique and precious to me. Thank you, girls, for giving me this wonderful gift.

2 comments:

Amber said...

They are all pretty cute, that's for sure!

Deborah Raymond said...

Terri, I've been absent from blogging and facebook since May. Just looked on here after months. I always love your photos and your comments! What an amazing woman you are!