Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Special Day






Today when I was at work I looked up and two of the cutest little girls in the world had come to visit me. It made my morning. We went to lunch and then I invited Harlee to come home with me. What a fun afternoon we had. She wanted to color, and I can't believe what a good little artist she has become. She is also learning to write her letters and knows many of their sounds. She was even able to sound out a few words with a little help.

She is growing up way too fast, but I think I love the age of 3. The kids are old enough at that stage to play on their own a bit. It's really fun to see them all develop. I loved spending time with Harlee today. Can't wait until my next "Special Day".




2 comments:

Amber said...

The pictures looks great big. It makes a big difference.

Margaret said...

I have to agree with you. Your two granddaughters really are two of the cutest little girls in the world.