Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Harlee





We have had such a busy, fun, crazy time at our house. Yesterday I went to work, drove to Amber's to pick up Harlee after work, took Heather and her kids to the doctor for a baby weight check, cooked dinner, and went to Harlee's 2nd Birthday party. I'm sure glad I get the day off today. Heather and I are both hoping for a relatively quiet day.


Harlee is so adorable. I've had a blast helping out with her.










Here she is this morning playing in her new tent with some of her new toys




3 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday Harlee! I am so thankful this little angel came into our lives. I can't imagine life without her. Welcome Jaycie -tiny angel #2. Life just keeps getting better.

Deborah Raymond said...

Terri... Harlee is darling! And you have had some very busy days! I hope things calm down for you!

Jason, Liz, and Troy said...

Happy Birthday to Harlee! She's so cute and it looks like she made out like a bandit on her birthday. She and Jaycie look so much alike!