Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Our week has been filled to the brim with activities. What a joy it has been to have Heather and Beau and their beautiful family in our home. But today we decided that it was time to give them a little space and give ourselves a little rest. So, we drove to Driggs and ate lunch in a little Mexican restuarant that we like there. Then we drove to the Jedediah Wilderness area and took a 2 hour snowshoe hike. It is hard work walking in those snowshoes, so I was able to justify my lunch and all those yummy sugar cookes everyone has been giving us. (It's a good thing they are so hard to make, because they are my very favorite kind of cookie.)

Here are Greg and I on the hike and a few photos of the gorgeous scenery that we saw.









3 comments:

ronda said...

What a great day trip! It looks beautiful!

Amber said...

I'm glad you had fun. It looks so pretty there. I am jealous that you got to spend some time outdoors!

Jason, Liz, and Troy said...

It looks like you had a fun and pretty trip. It's nice to get outside for a while, even if it is cold. I like the photos you took of the scenery.