Thursday, February 19, 2009

Some Great Nephews!!

I have some amazing nieces and nephews. It's been so great to live close to them and watch them grow up.

We have two nephews who the family is so proud of right now. Each is a starter on his high school basketball team. The only bad thing is that they have to play each other once in a while. I wish I could have seen them play more this year. Life gets way too crazy and I know I have missed out on some very fun games this year.

I want the boys to know that we always watch the news, check the newspaper, and talk to family members to find out how they did. I know that both of them have been awesome players this year.

We were lucky enough to see them play against each other once.




Rob scored on this amazing shot under the basket.


Dylan scored on this amazing underhanded shot.


Ronda enjoying the game.
Heather and Beau escaped to the upper bleachers during half time, as Heather was in labor and they wanted to be able to make a quick get away, if needed. But, little Jaycie cooperated and they were able to wait until the game was over to go to the hospital.
Of course, we are cheering for both teams and just hope that both boys have a great time and play well. You are making everyone very proud to say we belong to your family.

No comments: