Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Be Happy and Smiley.....

Today I didn't have to go to work. Greg is working late tonight. I knew it would be a long day at home so I called Jaden to see if he wanted to go to lunch with me. Last week I took Brighton for a couple of hours and bought him a little car while we were out together. When I took him home the boys were fighting over the car. When I picked up Jaden he asked me if I would buy him a car today. I said, "I better get something for your brothers, too." He said, "Get one for the happy, smiley brother." I asked him who the happy, smiley brother is and he said, "Brighton". Well, Brighton does seem happier. Brigham likes to cling to his mom more. I asked Jaden if Brigham is happy and smiley, too. He said, "No, he is the mad one." Goes to show that even a three year old enjoys a happy person more.

In Brigham's defense. I think he doesn't feel as well as Brighton. Amber said he has really suffered with teething and she thinks he still has a bit of Asthma. I am going to try to be happy and smiling more...... I sure don't want Jaden to call me the mad grandma.



Jaden with his new car....

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks for taking him. He loves to go with you! I am learning that he is much more observant than I think he is. I better watch what I say and do!