Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brighton's Special Day


We have started a little tradition with the Grandkids called the Special Day. So far only Jaden has had a "Special Day" until today. I think that the twins and Harlee are getting old enough now. This morning I didn't have to go to work. I cleaned my house yesterday. So, I called Amber to see if Brighton could spend some time with me. I think it will be fun to separate the twins once in a while and get to know them each individually.

I took him to WalMart. We looked at the fish, Christmas Trees, toys, and treats. Of course, he had to have a little present and a treat. Then we rode on the little car in the arcade section. After that we spent some time at our house. You know what he wanted to do?.........

Open and close the doors. We have door handles he can work himself. So I watched him open and shut doors. It doesn't take much to entertain a baby that isn't quite 2 yet!!!

Soon it will be Brigham's Special Day. (He is pretty attached to his mom, hope he will come with me.)

3 comments:

ronda said...

The joy of being a grandma! I think that will be a great tradition!

Terri French said...

It is great. You'll get that opportunity someday now, too!!!

Amber said...

Thanks for doing that mom. My kids are so blessed to have you as their Grandma. They love you because you make such and effort to spend time with them.