Saturday, November 8, 2008

How Fast They Grow


Jenny stopped by with Jade yesterday. Every time I see him he changes. He is smiling a bit now, although I couldn't get a photo of him doing it. Jenny seems so happy to be a mom. She seems very comfortable with the job and is doing great!! Of course, I knew she would. She is great at everything she does.

While she was here I got a phone call from Rose. She was having some discomfort in her back and arm and was short of breath. She was afraid that maybe her heart was having some problems. Greg rushed over and took her to the hospital. I went to the hospital shortly after. They did an EKG, blood work, and chest X-ray. Everything looked ok in those. The doctor wanted to keep her overnight and they will do a stress test today. I sure hope she will be ok.

I must admit, I am very scared about the future of the country. But, I sure am glad that the elections are over. I was afraid that I wouldn't be happy with the results, and I'm not. It's frightening to me, because now that Fox news is there, and I listen to it, I realize that someone is lying....perhaps they all are to an extent.... I used to love Oprah until she got into religion and politics. Now I just feel that so many programs are trying to sway me instead of entertain me or inform me. TV shows and movies seem to have political issues. I hate that. How many people are being brainwashed? It's so scary to me. I'm so glad I have my faith and my family. With those two things I know we will all be ok.

4 comments:

Deborah Raymond said...

Terri, I hope Rose is doing well. And I completely agree with your assessment of television and politics...Take care!

Amber said...

Jade is so cute! I agree with Oprah. I won't watch her anymore because of her policital views.

Samantha said...

Amen! I am boycotting Oprah too. Since she was for Obama and I can't stand him I can't watch her anymore. I also think this country is in for a rough road. Too bad McCain/Palin didn't win. I thought Sarah would have been great! Anyway I agree with you.

ronda said...

Oprah crossed the line for me! She has way too much influence to push her own political agenda. It seems as though she thinks she is the most "learned" and therefore ""wise" so she has to save everyone from themselves! Keep us posted about Rose.