Monday, November 24, 2008

It seems like only yesterday........




Brenda and I were having our babies. I remember as each one of my sisters and sister-in-law had babies I went to the hospital to see their husbands bring out the newborns for us to see. What a fun and exciting time that was. Now Brenda and I are both grandparents. Where did all those years go?

Jason and Liz sure have a beautiful baby boy. They both looked pretty happy today. Of course, Brenda and Steve are thrilled and will be fantastic grandparents. Now we all need to pray that Stan and Janet get the chance soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, he is REALLY cute. Thanks for the pictures!

Pearl Girl said...

Hi Terri, I just read your comments on my blog you are so sweet. I didn't mean to post that first one, there was one that was better, I still love the last one more because the boys just didn't seem to make any cute faces in any of the pictures of the first pose. Which is totally fine I think I will use that bottom one. I haven't ordered any yet, after Thanksgiving I might get that done.Thanks again you and Amber are so cool to do that for us.