Saturday, November 1, 2008

Remember When.....

I found this old photo today. I'm guessing that it is about 11 years old. Isn't it great that we still keep this tradition going in our family. I'll put more photos from this year's pumpkin carving on as soon as I can.



Here are a couple from Wednesday night. Sorry, I haven't got more ready to post. I was having too much fun with Harlee.



Now I have to work on my Relief Society lesson and clean the house.




Jenn couldn't even carve a pumpkin, but came to the party anyway!!!



They sure turned out great!!




3 comments:

Jenn said...

That old picture is great. It's amazing how things change in 10 short years.

Amber said...

I remember that picture! We should have recreated it with everyone.

Jason, Liz, and Troy said...

Those are some awesome pumpkins! I've enjoyed having that as a tradition. Cool picture too! I always like to see pictures from way-back-when, it's fun to reminisce (sp?).