Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15, 2010

Today Heather got to go on a retreat with the Hall family women. Beau has to work late, so I get to have Harlee and Jaycie here with me. What a great day we've had. Little Jaycie has sort of been a mama's girl lately and hasn't had much to do with me. Well today she has been my little sweetie. It's been so much fun to have her play with me again. I'm grateful for the wonderful day that I've had even if I am exhausted..... It's a good kind of tired.

Jaycie is talking so much now. She loves the dogs. She was also so interested in watching the leaves fall from the big trees. Harlee is really growing up. All day she kept telling me how much she loved being at our house. I think sleep overs will be happening more and more as the kids grow up.

Now I just need to spend some time with Jade..... I haven't seen him this week and I miss him!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the picture! Thank you again. They had a wonderful time with you.