Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 16., 2010

It was such a little thing, but it made me so happy. Greg and I went out for a hamburger for lunch. As we were walking out, Greg saw someone and went to talk to him. This happens almost everywhere we go because he works with so many people. But I soon realized that this was different. It was a 20 something year old young man with Special Olympic medals around his neck. Greg saw him and wanted to go congratulate him. It touched me that Greg would take this opportunity to try to reach out to someone he didn't know when he had so much to do today. It's just like him. He is such a good, nice person.

I am so grateful for my wonderful, amazing husband. I will adore him forever!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a good guy! That's why I love him too.

Jenn said...

I think we will all adore him forever.

Melissa French said...

He is the best! The world's greatest dad that's for sure!