Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18, 2010

I was just about ready to leave for work this morning when I got a phone call from my boss telling me that he was headed for a golf tournament and he didn't need me to do anything at the office today. I called our other appraiser and he didn't have any work ready for me either. So I took off on a walk with Ziggy. While I was on my walk, I was trying to decide what to do with my morning. I decided that I would love to spend some time with Jade. Whenever we are with a large group he only wants to play with the kids and I haven't had any alone time with him for a while.

So today I am grateful for golf....so I could have a "Special Day" with Jade. He even gave me hugs and kisses so it was a red letter day for sure!!

We went to Toys R Us to get some Christmas present ideas. Of course, we couldn't leave without buying a Special Day treat. He wanted a noisy little fire truck (which I'm sure Jenny will appreciate).







Then it was off to Leo's Place to have lunch with Jenn and play on the toys. He was rubbing his eyes and looking pretty tired, so I think the "Special Day" was just enough to wear him out!!





1 comment:

Amber said...

I bet Jade loved it. I am glad you were able to spend some time with him. Jade is so much fun to be around!