Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 23, 2010

I am so grateful for a husband who loves to work.  Little Brigham and Brighton come to our house and get out their wagons and work in the yard.  They do it every time that they come.  In the spring they pick up sticks that have fallen.  In the summer they pick up apples.  In the fall, they pick up leaves.  They just love to work.  The other day they spent a couple of hours helping me clean out my flower beds.  I think they take after Greg as well as their hard working daddy.

This weekend, Greg took off a day of vacation to add to his already long weekend.  He has accomplished a lot.

Today he is fixing a fence post, that I didn’t even realize was broken.

It has taken him hours to dig out the old post and I didn’t hear one word of complaint from him.

Thanks to him, we have a beautiful yard.

He took me to Costco so I could use my coupons and add to my toilet paper collection.

He took me to Jaden’s first basketball game.

Plus he helped him mom, went to the temple, and went Christmas shopping with me….. the list goes on and on.  What a guy!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your yard looks beautiful! You can't ever move because I think it would break the twins hearts. They love to come to your house and work in the yard. I hope it just continues on into their teenage years!