Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25, 2010

Yesterday I saw Greg sitting with his chair turned toward the window, looking out at the back yard.  He was just taking in all the fall colors and enjoying them.  Our yard is a lot of work….more than we want to do at our age.  But, I am grateful for the beauty that is there and the enjoyment that we do get from it.

This morning as I was headed to work it was fun to see the beautiful red leaves on our burning bushes in the front yard.  I had to unroll my window and take a quick snapshot with my little camera.

This time of year is so beautiful.  I almost feel sad thinking that it won’t last.  I keep taking lots of photos.  I guess it’s my way of trying to hold onto it.  I bet that a week from now, most of the beauty will be gone.  This stormy weather is really taking its toll.

No comments: